Thursday, May 08, 2008

Happy 11th Anniversary

It's been



Hi Erik,

I'm sorry I didn't have time or energy to come up with a present this year, but I love you! I am still glad I married you! Thank you for hanging in there with me through the constant craziness that is our life. I've been thinking of all the things we've been able to do together:

Spend Thanksgiving in Hawaii
Experience July Fourth at Mt. Rushmore
Party hard at Spring Break in Las Vegas
Shop the Christmas markets in Prague
Hang out at the Winter Olympics
Visit Yosemite in Winter
Cruise to Mexico

and I thought, what should we do next? Let's do it all again! Love you!

Emily

3 comments:

Oscar Cwajbaum said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Erik Swanson said...

Em,
Yes, our life together continues to be a crazy ride. Even with the ups and downs, I look forward to many more years of adventure with you as my partner.
Love always,
Erik

Emily Duveen said...

The scariest part of this blog entry is that we literally have plans to return to most of these places again within the next two years and all of them within the next five.