Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Baby at the wheel!



Henry is happiest when waiting for the kids in the car while they play sports or Oliver is at piano, etc. He has spent so much time at the wheel that he has chewed on it and I had to get a wheel cover because it started falling apart.



Isn't being a third child tragic? These are some of the looks I get from Henry when I put him in his seat. He hates the carseat but he is generally good natured, so that means he fights it until he is in and then he is resigned to his fate. It helps when the kids are in the car to entertain him. I'm hoping when we get to turn his seat around in a few short weeks (because he will be a year!) that will help. He's got such a cute guppy face. I sometimes get told he looks like a Cabbage Patch baby because of the cheeks but my favorite is when they tell me he's a Precious Moments baby. I wish I had the time to take more pictures to capture the moments because he really is cute (although this is a few months ago and he's gotten so much more blonde).

2 comments:

Tamra said...

Yes he could be replicated into a cabbage patch doll or a precious moments figurine-wow it really is true. I know what you mean, I hate putting Cam and Sophee in their car seats because I know once they are in, they are there for the long haul. It takes 1 and 15 min. to 30 min. round trip to get my kids from school, can you imagine being stuck in your seat that long.

Tamra said...

I will help you get going on your next blog post, take a look at my blog and share you 3 joys, fears, obsessions, goals, etc.