Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Sam Duzett sighting!



Our very talented and busy nephew Sam Duzett came to San Francisco on choir tour, so we popped up in San Francisco to see him. The choir was very good and I think our kids enjoyed the concert (thank goodness it wasn't too long for them!). I wish we could expose them to more cultural events like this. It was my first time in St. Anthony's church, and I really like going to old churches. It makes me wish we valued architecture more in the LDS church. I sure do miss the Berkeley Ward chapel. Anyway, afterward, we took him next door to Beard Papa's Cream Puffs. It's my new favorite place to visit when going to Yerba Buena Gardens. Then we raced back to Oliver's baseball game so it was a crazy day but worth going!

2 comments:

Tamra said...

I told Mark our only form of culture in our lives invovles Everybody Loves Raymond and the George Lopez Show-pathetic I know. So needless to say my kids are very lacking too. We just bought 3 tickets to see a musical at Capitol Theater for Daylen, myself and Mark, so we are working on it. This summer I am also taking my kids to tour important SLC judical buidling (i.e. SL Country Building, court house, etc.), so I am trying.

Erik Swanson said...

Umm, the church was St. Patrick's as in the guy that chased all the snakes out of Ireland.