Saturday, April 19, 2008

blogging in 90 seconds

Got no time. Giving myself 90 seconds to write this blog. At home while Henry naps and the rest of em are at Oliver's baseball game. Hoping he doesn't strike out all game again. It's kid pitch now and the last game was pretty sad for him, though he takes it well and still wants to go back. Got posters for Spirit Day next week to design, fliers for signups for Relief Society tomorrow morning to make, phone calls to set up meals for babies and funerals, chapel to clean. This all has to get done now before A's game to go to this afternoon. Friends coming for dinner. Forgot it was Passover and we shouldn't serve bread until they reminded us. Kind of a fun challenge but one I haven't thought of for awhile. Glad they practice Reform Judaism so we don't have to remove all leavened products from the house, though! As usual, way too much stuff planned for one day but I guess that's the fun of it. OK, so it's actually taken me 3 minutes to write this because I'm a copy editor and can't leave things alone. Maybe I should go jump on the tramp for 90 seconds while no one's home before I dive in to all this work. See ya!

1 comment:

Tamra said...

What a good challene. My 5 minute time limit I just gave myself has now turned into 15.